Luigi Danieli Science and Technology Park in Udine
The activities of the Park, an incubator of research spin-offs and start-ups of high-tech companies, are oriented towards some of the main strategic sectors for Friuli's and regional economic system. Moreover, it aims to promote innovation, facilitate the dialogue between universities and businesses, create and spread technology and knowledge within the territory.
The Park, enlarged in 2012, now has an indoor area of 6,400 square meters divided into three buildings. Two buildings are CasaClima certified, 5,500 square meters of parking lots and 60,000 square meters of green spaces.
The Urban Planning of the ZIU Consortium (manager of the Industrial Zone), approved in 2013, provides for the development of an area of additional 25,000 square meters for companies to settle within the Park.
The Udine Science Park offers many services to those who settle there: technology transfer, search for funding for European, national and regional projects, support to create or grow more quickly new and high-tech companies.
Spazio Impresa is Friuli Innovazione's integrated offer for enterprises, new business ideas, and research.
Here below the structure of Friuli Innovazione's services:
- research of skills, technologies, solutions (Technology Transfer)
- search for financial support for European, national and regional projects (Business Financing)
- support for the creation or faster growth of new high-tech companies (Fare Impresa)
- how to set up a company in the Park.
Udine Science Park's offers businesses in the area the following services:
- Modular furnished spaces (offices or laboratories)
- Centralized general services and reception
- Fiber-optic connectivity
- Rooms for meetings and events
- Cafeteria and fully equipped refreshment room
- Outsourcing of technical and logistic services
- Administrative and accounting outsourcing
- Networking with trade associations, research institutions, potential partners, and funders
- Agreements for services (catering, interpreting, shipping, legal advice)
- Support in media relations.
Partners of Friuli Innovazione, manager of the Udine Park:
University of Udine, Province of Udine, Udine and Pordenone Chamber of Commerce, , Consortium for Industrial Development of Central Friuli (ZIU), Confindustria Udine, Agemont, Mediocredito FVG, Unindustria Pordenone, Municipality of Tavagnacco, Municipality of Udine, I.T.I "A. Malignani" (High School), AREA Science Park, Fondazione CRUP, Ires FVG Impresa Sociale. Udine Science and Technology Park website: www.friulinnovazione.it.